Welcome to Indian Mound RV & Fish Camp
For reservations: 386-345-9845
Indian Mound Fish Camp is an ideal spot for the dedicated fisherman and those that love water and wildlife. A family run facility located on the narrowest part of the Intercostal Waterway in Oak Hill, Florida. The camp has all of the amenities required for the best RV camping, fishing, and shrimping experience on the East Coast!
Our area is known as Mosquito Lagoon, the redfish capital of the world. This is a favorite spot of both recreational and serious anglers. Indian Mound Fish Camp is equipped to handle all of your fishing needs: boat launch, boat slips, bait, tackle, snacks and fishing guides
If you do not feel like fishing, and want to relax on a sandy beach, the Atlantic Ocean is one mile from our RV Park by boat or you can sit on our 100 foot dock watching the boats, see the Osprey, manatees and dolphin frolicking in the lagoon.
Wanna get away from the hustle and bustle of the public boat ramp, launch your boat at Indian Mound, & get your ice,shrimp,tackle and snacks all at one stop before you head out for the morning!
At Indian Mound Fish Camp, we are a PET friendly campground. We also have a dog park that is fenced in – right outside of the the Campground property. Ask the staff in the office for the location!
Wanna see the Indian River and wildlife the best way possible? Come rent a canoe or kayak for the day!
We have live shrimp, and other seasonal bait as well as a full array of tackle and fishing gear! We offer hot coffee and breakfast treats, as well as beer, Soda, beverages and snacks for your day on the boat or pier or hanging at your campsite
We have a large dock with new fish cleaning station to take home your latest catch! We welcome young and old to spend the day or week enjoying catching the best tasting fish our river offers! We even rent rods and have a full bait and tackle shop here!
We offer nightly, weekly, and monthly Full hook up lots for your RV! Located directly on the Intracoastal waterway in the heart of prime fishing and shrimping Mosquito Lagoon
The golf enthusiast can choose from many golf courses. Try out the 18 -hole Municipal Golf Course, Hidden Lakes or Turnbull Bay Golf Courses or play 27 holes at Sugar Mill Country Club. Many more excellent courses are nearby.
The Cottage is a 2 bedroom cabin with (1) Full size bed, (1) twin bed, (1 full size – pull out couch), full kitchen with Fridge, Microwave, and Gas stove/oven, as well as microwave!
- We searched to find a place to spend the winter and by Gods guidance we found Indian Mound. You could not ask for a better place. Everyone is super nice and helpful. Management and staff go above and beyond . Fishing is great, the camp sites, docks, restrooms, laundry are well maintained. You feel like family
- We just luv it! Best place ever, friendly host and friendly campers. Clean restrooms and bath house, Awesome fishing dock.
- Right on the Intercoastal...how awesome is that! The staff is great. You'll love it too!
- The people here are so amazing! The ground is well kept and the fishing is fantastic!
- Awesome place! Found it a few years back and haven't left! People are awesome, town is fabulous and Indian Mound Fish Camp is where to camp, fish and get your live bait!
- Love this place since I was a boy, awsome staff, great fishing, and canoeing. Go check it out!!!